Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving!

Leaf from a tree in the backyard...still a few left on it

Leaf from a tree in the front yard....this is the only leaf left on that one

Today in the United States we celebrate Thanksgiving!
I wasn't sure what kind of post to do today - such pressure :)
So I thought I would share something from childhood.

When I was growing up, it was traditional for us to
sit around the table and tell what we were thankful for
Here's my list.

I am thankful for:
A wonderful job that I love
A new found appreciation for nature
Kind and generous parents who didn't give up on
the black sheep of the family
Fantastic siblings who are always supportive
Two great kids who are quickly becoming wonderful young adults
A terrific husband - truly a gift from God
To God for sending the greatest Gift of all

I hope that I can make every day a Thankful day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive