Wednesday

Laugh, Think, Cry - Make it a Full Day


To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.
~Jim Valvano
~ This Quote Speaks to My Soul ~

12 comments:

Ellie said...

Great quote, it speaks to me too and I love your picture of the beautiful red bird.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I love the picture. The quote is great,but in the last year or so I have done more crying than laughing and I wish that would change.

Barb said...

What a stunning shot of that cardinal! love the quote too!

Mary said...

What a great quote! I agree. Beautiful Cardinal.

TexWisGirl said...

what a roller coaster!

Hilda R.B said...

Beautiful photo!

Julie G. said...

Stunning cardinal image! The red feathers are so very vibrant and beautiful. Great quote, too!

Gillian Olson said...

Beautiful picture and love that quote.

barbara l. hale said...

Nice!

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

I think I do all three every day. Laugh, especially. It's rather crazy around here.

Beautiful cardinal, Kerri. :)

Happyone:-) said...

Always enjoy your cardinal shots. Another great one.

Frida @ Pixelbloggen.se said...

Wonderful and true quote. Gorgeous colors on the bird.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive