Monday

The Glory of the Journey


The Overlook at Pipestem State Park 
Pipestem, West Virginia


The Road Ahead

About the Images: Photographing "every day" life - with the Instagram App for the iPhone. (these are both iPhone pics.) Some come out pretty cool.   "The Road Ahead" was taken thru a dirty windshield at about 55mph - but I still like it :)

We must go beyond textbooks, go out into the bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness and travel and explore and tell the world the glories of our journey.
~John Franklin

9 comments:

Ellie said...

Wow, that overlook looks like it might have a bit of a drop. A good place to explore indeed.

Dawn said...

What beautiful captures!!! And that quote is my absolute favorite and what I base my Home school journeys on with my kiddos!
Happy new year to you...and best wishes for whatever road you travel in 2012!

John's Island said...

Hi Kerri - Love the Instagram pics ... very nice ... and cool too! Of course, your blog is always great! :-) Happy New Year to you, my friend. John

Jill said...

These are terrific. Love the whole feel of them.

Country Girl said...

Now, I really like these, Kerri. Nicely done.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Great photos! I really like using the iPhone for everyday pics. I use an app called Hipstamatic, but I'll have to check out Instagram.

MaggieGem said...

More wonderful images! Instagram a is great fun way to catch the everyday pics... after all we always have our phone with us, don't we?

Happy New Year!

barbara l. hale said...

These are great! Hard to believe they were taken with an iPhone.

barbara l. hale said...

These are great! Hard to believe they were taken with an iPhone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive