Saturday

Fritillary In Flight

Crop 1

Crop 2

Crop 3

Don't ever give up. 
Don't ever give in. 
 Don't ever stop trying. 
 Don't ever sell out. 
 And if you find yourself succumbing to one of the above for a brief moment, pick yourself up, brush yourself off, whisper a prayer, and start where you left off.  But never, ever, ever give up.
 ~ Richelle E. Goodrich

I have spent hours and hours and hours trying to capture butterflies in flight.  This is the result of one of my outings.  I was shooting into the sunlight - so it is not a great pic.  I haven't seen many Fritillary butterflies so it was Very Special to me to capture this.
All three images are the SAME image - just cropped 3 different ways.  I wanted to show you how lovely he is up close - and progress out to show you the entire scene as I saw it.

 Heritage Park - Blacksburg, Virginia 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive